Her Commentary: Couples That Dress Alike... Yay or Nay?

Friday, June 26, 2009 by Samantha Clarke


I actually like these two, so I may be a bit partial to the situation in this instance. They're dressed in jeans, black leather jackets, and white tees and I'm sure it was totally planned.

It's a simple look and they both look great, however the idea of dressing exactly alike isn't always cute. I myself think it's cool to compliment each other, but I don't think I can plan to look alike like they did. Just a little on the corny side if you ask me. Check out Tom and Katie below, so not cute!

What do you think? Would you plan a matching outfit with your partner?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.