Her Health: Try MapMyRun.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 by Samantha Clarke

I am so excited about my first trip out west to visit my BFF in LA, Cali in a couple of weeks. Afer being reassured that her neighborhood is super safe, I'm really looking forward even more to doing some outdoor exercise. What better way to see a new place!

Luckily my little sister/personal trainer just introduced me to an amazing site called mapmyrun.com that she uses for her daily running routine. With this tool, I'll be able to do just that. Once registered, (for freee!) you can plan a route, measure the distance and elevation anywhere in the world. This site is not just for runners though, it can be used for cycling, hiking, triathletes, and walking routes. You can also join groups, set goals, and see other routes that people in your area have made.

Before you map your route be sure to check out the gear below to prepare you for the outdoors.






xoxo,
Sammy-Jo

Filed under having  
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.