Her Joy: Beach VB at Manhattan Beach!

Friday, June 26, 2009 by Samantha Clarke

I had an absolute blast yesterday when my two loves were combined - the beach and volleyball!

I am so lucky to have 2 Professional athletes and a future doctor in my camp. Not only did I get a great workout in, but I was able to have my knee looked at when it screamed out in pain.

The weather was a little chilly, but we barely felt it once we started moving. After a couple hours of play with a few spectators, we walked around Manhattan Beach and quickly realized that Jamba Juice was the most suitable afternoon meal. Haha!






Coach!





It was a great day in all, I even got caught with my tongue out! LOL



Thanks ladies, I love you all.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.