Her Joy: Gossip Girl - Season 3!

Friday, June 19, 2009 by Samantha Clarke


Ladies and gentlemen, the CW has recently announced September 14th as the official Season 3 premiere of Gossip Girl!!!

If you haven't been watching Gossip Girl there is no need to worry. You have plenty of time to get caught up. Seasons 1 and 2 are available on DVD and are definitely worth it. I don't remember high school being this drama filled or sexy. Then again, I didn't live on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, own a camera phone, or take a limo ride to school every morning. In fact, my high school experience was the complete opposite.




Nowadays, TV is not at all entertaining anymore. I'd much rather spend time doing something else like reading or riding my lambo (bike). Needless to say, my tastes have changed however one thing remains the same. Monday nights will be devoted to GG come September.

I'm not opposed to trying something new. So if there are any other shows worth watching let me know, I'm willing to tune in at least once.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.