Her Thoughts: Not Every Style is for Everybody

Sunday, June 14, 2009 by Samantha Clarke



Let me start by saying that confidence is the key to pulling off any look, BUT there are some situations where a strong walk and squared shoulders won't help. I've seen several cute trends that I've wanted to try, but realized that maybe it wasn't the best for my body type. For example, being larger up top requires support at ALL times. Some super fly skimpy spaghetti strapped summer dresses or the American Apparel Gloria V-bodysuit (that Angella Simmons is wearing here) may not work that well. The best tool I've realized is a great friend, a family member, or a loving boyfriend (or yourself!) to tell you the truth without hurting your feelings. I'm lucky to have all three! Phew...

I think the best thing to do is choose your favorite body parts, the ones that you are the most confident about, and wear styles that help you feel your very best. What do you think? Leave a comment here and let me know.


xo,
SJ

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.