His Commentary: Jewish stance on Obama

Saturday, June 6, 2009 by Andre

I guess firstly I should apologize for the stark contrast between the first two posts. Whereas I would have liked to reflect on something that I love or some other passion, I instead came across this shocking video.

Basically, a guy goes into Jerusalem with his camera and asks American-Jews for their opinions on President Obama’s impending visit, and visits to Islamic territories. The result; prejudice bigotry.

What follows is neither funny nor intended for virgin ears. “Amazing”, for a lack of better words, that an ethno-religious group with their history could harbor such views or even identify themselves as the “white man”. Someone actually said “white power” in the video. Is it the same “white power” that led to the genocide of 6 million Jews? Or maybe, just maybe, I missed something in History class. Enough of me though, here’s the video:

Filed under having  
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.