The Only Number on Twitter!

Sunday, June 28, 2009 by Samantha Clarke



I'm sure you all have heard about Twitter and the terms that go along with this free social networking service. Admittedly, I was a little skeptical about the idea of having another account on another site. I've been from BP and Hi5, to Myspace and Facebook and I'm sure there are several others you can name that have come and gone over the years. At this time I can say that Twitter is like no other.



Since joining Twitter I've been able to learn about a whole bunch of interesting things in real time from the people and companies I follow, including Barack Obama and some of my favorite bloggers. Each "tweet" is a short and to the point with the possibility of adding links and photos. You can also communicate and keep up with friends by replying to their tweets. Twitter can also be used with your blackberrys and iphones. Find friends and family memebers, celebrities, your favorite companies or those with common interests to keep up with. Learn more about the history of twitter here or watch this video.




Join Twitter.com now and follow The Only Number here!

Filed under having  
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.