Her Travel: My Buffalo Birthday

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 by Samantha Clarke


The 19th of July was my birthday!

Thank you to all my friends and family that called, texted, emailed, tweeted, and FB messeged me to wish me a happy one. My TO celly was roaming all day because I went across the border to Niagra Falls and Buffalo, NY - sorry I missed your calls.

The day was magnificent! Just me and my posse - Mum, sis, and bro. The weather was sunny and breezy and the falls were absolutely gorgeous as usual. No cake pics, it was demolished! Ha-ha!!

Did you know that the Falls won't be a on the new seven wonders of nature list? I can't believe it! Apparently the people of New York didn't want to fork out the money to promote the Falls in the vote for the 28 finalists. What a shame!

Til' next year.



Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

Filed under having  
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.