Topic of the Week: What's wrong with a wandering eye?

Monday, July 13, 2009 by Andre


He said: I don’t have any psycho-analysis as to why or why not; No proof, no real reasoning, no nothing. But to give an honest opinion, I believe that checking other people out is not a problem. I can’t say it’s a ‘good’ thing, but I can say, I don’t think it’s bad, or detrimental to a relationship. Now I’m not talking about the ‘eye-raping’, undressing, smiling and blushing, bedroom-eyes, checking out; I think that’s pretty unacceptable. A simple, ‘yeh he/she is fine’, or maybe even a little, “I’ll hit that” (I’m joking Sammy-Jo), would do.

BUT, I think it’s a no-no if you are with your shawty/baby boy, or whatever your lingo. Just respect your relationship enough, to at least focus on yours. From the outside looking in, it really isn’t a ‘good look’; I’ve been looked at head to toe from girls with their man, and I must say I wouldn’t have it. From the inside looking out, it’s just a way of saying I’m loyal to this person; you might be fine, but not right now.


She said: What's wrong with taking a look? Nothing in my opinion. HOWEVER, there will be NO neck breaking or double takes in my presence!

I have to admit though, there's some bad b*tches out there that even I may want to stare at. No homo! It's also a real reminder that there are other fish in the sea. Like a friendly tap on the shoulder to keep your stuff on point, release yourself of old routines, and try new things with your special someone.

It's important men and women just need to learn to be respectful whether there special someone is there or not. When you gawk at someone, it makes them think that you're interested. This could lead to more then just an innocent gaze and become a real problem for a couple.

Single people on the other hand can look, drool, spin around, and bark if the urge strikes. Just realize that this type of behavior doesn't work on quality males or females when you're trying to get their attention. It's actually a major turn-off.

Mr. Obama was "caught" in the picture above and the dude on the side has the most devilish smirk on his face. I just couldn't help myself. Keep in mind, Obama is a man. The picture, in my opinion makes him a human being like the rest of us. Love him!

So what do YOU think? Do you agree with what
He said or with what She said? Have your say on the Topic of the Week by leaving a comment below!

Dr3 & Sammy-Jo




Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.