Her Thoughts: Laptop down

Monday, August 10, 2009 by Samantha Clarke


Check it out...

I always enjoy coming to Atlanta and was expecting to blog as per usual. However, after waking up to a cracked laptop screen a few days ago, it's been slightly hard to muster the courage to use it. (I'm currently on Dr3's) I cringe everytime I turn it on. Just know that I haven't let it stop me from smiling. When it happened I pouted for a little, but quickly took a deep breath and decided to GET OVER IT. It's just a 'thing' and can be replaced.

My advice is this: NEVER EVER leave your laptop on the floor.

xo,
S

Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

Filed under , , having  
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.