Her Travel: Miami Equestrian

Friday, September 4, 2009 by Samantha Clarke



Today I went to visit my sister at Miami U. She had a pretty hectic schedule including classes, practice, and weights. Instead of sitting in her dorm room, I decided to head over to John W. Browne Equestrian Center to see the horses!

I met a member of Miami's Equestrian team. She is a student at Miami and told me that she's been riding for 18 years. I had a thousand questions and she answered every single one of them!



Here's Sloane and Lilly. (Lilly is the horse!)

I also visited Miami Riding online and learned that Miami's Equestrian sports team competes in the Intercollegiate Horse Show Association in the English Hunt Seat and Western disciplines.

Lilly!
I think she likes getting her picture taken.

I was a little too scared to get closer than I did. She is a beautiful horse and seemed to listen very well. I really had nothing to worry about.

Nervous smile.

I caught the latter half of Sloane's practice, but was just in time to watch Madi and Ardy.


Riding is something I would like to learn how to do. If not for the sport itself, than for the fashion! Look at Sloane's fringe boots...

HOTNESS!

Thanks for your help ladies. Good luck with your upcoming season!


Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.