Her Cause: Give Money Make Change

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 by Samantha Clarke


I’m a strong believer in being a cheerful giver. Whether that means tithing at church or community service. After reading one of my fave blogs by Coco & Lowe, I found out The Remix Project in Toronto is in need of donations and I couldn’t help but share this need with you.

The Remix Project is an organization that gives young adults the opportunity to pursue careers in music, photography, fashion design, and other areas of the urban arts sector. The work being done is amazing! Check out these moving success stories.




Check out Will's blog!

Future the Prince is rapper Drake's DJ and is on tour right now!

I know the importance of extra-curricular activities. Although I took the athletic root, the goal of them remains the same. Young people of all ages need to have something in their lives that they are proud of; an activity or passion that they can call their own. My involvement in various sports and the focus I put on volleyball in high school and university have made a world of difference in the direction my life has taken. The opportunity that the Remix Project gives young people will eventually cross over into various areas of their adult life. With that being said I charge you to learn more info and donate here!

Filed under having  
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

coco said...

Thanks so much for this! It's because of support from people like you that we were able to have such a successful event!

Thanks for the love <3

xoxo,

coco

p.s. love your blog too!

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.