Her Cause: Free Hugs!!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009 by Samantha Clarke


I had to share this with you before I hit the sac.

Several "Free Hugs" signs caught my attention this afternoon. What a neat idea! Little did I know, it's a really controversial campaign started by Juan Mann.

His goal is simply to spread love. Check it out:




His Free Hugs campaign was banned by local police and other officials. How rude! What's wrong with giving someone a hug? You can support the cause here.

I got a free hug today! Did you?


Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

Filed under having  
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.