His Return?

Friday, August 28, 2009 by Andre


Well my blogging hiatus is over.

It's been a while, and I've left Sammy-Jo hanging for way too long(she really hasn't missed me though it seems...maaaddddd posting and good stuff too if I may say so in my absence, but who can blame her?). Anyway, as she mentioned, we have both began new adventures at taking our lives to new levels. New challenges, new problems, new solutions, but same old Dr3 and Sammy-Jo..RIGHT?

Sorries are in order....to those that used to swing by to critique or support our topic of the week, I'm sorry because I robbed you of that little joy. To Sammy...forgive me?

I'm back....

Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

Filed under having  
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.