Her Passion is Photography

Friday, August 28, 2009 by Samantha Clarke

Micah


I think I got the most gorgeous shots of my homegirl a couple days ago. We jumped on the sweet weather while it lasted, a MUST; you never know what the forecast has in store. It's days like these that make me excited to whip out my camera.

Mics, thanks for bringing me on this project.

Here are a few gems I want to share. Feel free to comment as this is my first time officially using my new favorite accessory. Stay tuned for more to come!Smileys






Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

2 comments:

Antony said...

great shots for your frist time.. and beautiful model :O

Samantha Clarke said...

Thank you so much Antony!
xoxo

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.