Upgrade!

Thursday, August 27, 2009 by Samantha Clarke



It's official. We've moved to the next level. Another rung on the ladder something or other... My professor even said, and I quote: "We may make a political scientist out of you yet!" (which is very close to rocket science IMO)

Fall 2009 is the first semester of both Dr3 and my post graduate studies. Yes, we've been blessed by God Almighty with the gifts and the guts to DO IT.

The gifts given have little to do with it though. I've found the guts which include persistence, motivation, hard work, diligence, with a dash of SUPPORT can make all the difference. I ask that each and everyone that is reading these words PRAY FOR US.


Thanks!

Also the inevitable has finally taken place. Those that are closest to me know that my photo obsession is one that I've been plagued with for quite some time now. The few that couldn’t stand it have come around and have learned to accept it. Since none of my loved ones have tried to intervene, I've decided to see how far I can go with my picture taking. I have upgraded my equipment from this camera to this one and I feel like it's time to see what I'm capable of. Plainly, I'm building my portfolio in hopes that I'll be able to have a strong set of photos that characterize me as a photographer.

Wow. There, I said it. I'm nervous, but I feel like I can't lose. I enjoy photography so much that I can live with having one fan. I really just want to learn as much as I can from as many people as I can.

Keep swinging by TheOnlyNumber as I will use the blog to post my favorites and of course to get your opinions. You can subscribe by clicking the SUBSCRIBE link below or filling your email address in the box on the right hand panel. I'll post these with the header "Her Passion" along with my pictures and some info about how the shoot went down or what inspired me to take the photos. Your comments are so very welcome.

ps. My laptop is in tip top shape. No more cracked LCD for me! (which was apparently toxic as the black oozing out was mercury)



Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

Filed under having  
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.