Happy Birthday Lexi!!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 by Samantha Clarke

It's my BFF's birthday today!




Lexi's been my best friend for what seems like my whole life. She's basically family! For those that don't know her she is super smart, sooo fun, sooo amazingly great in a thousand ways and I feel so blessed to know her. Almost every happy memory I have involves her and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lex,

We are so proud of you! Med school is just the beginning of your many successes. I don't think I ever thanked you for that first pepper we shared so many years ago, so thanks for that and for being one of my biggest supporters.

Playing this big tune for you


You're a star. I love you!

xoxo,

Sam

Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

Filed under having  
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! my favourite song!! thanks lady!!!!

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.