Her Thoughts: My first day...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 by Samantha Clarke

Two years after undergrad and I'm back in the classroom.


Today was all right. Met some cool people in my department and I won a raffle to the bookstore! After the horror stories I've heard about classmates in grad school being cut throat and conniving, I was relieved at the wholesomeness of the people I interacted with today. A lot of them seemed genuinely interested in what people had to say and very willing to help if they could. A huge reassurance because I really didn't want to have to get nasty! *blushes*

As for the professors, they seem just as friendly and willing to help as the classmates. What I don't understand is how I ended up with several pages of readings to complete and my classes haven't even started yet! I should have known because this is grad school and classes start tomorrow. Smileys

*NOTE TO ALL GRAD STUDENTS!!*


Never buy books in the bookstore. It's robbery! Amazon is your friend. All my books are online for significantly cheaper than the prices in the bookstore. Is this news to you? Or am I just slow? This is my first time having to purchase books in my life so forgive my tardiness in this department. Better late than never!

Classmates here are the books for our 500 class. Follow the link and get them cheaper!!!



OK, time to read!

xoxo,
SJ

Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Sammy-Jo, your future is so bright, I need sun shade to look at it.

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.