Her Travel: Missin' Tobago

Saturday, September 12, 2009 by Samantha Clarke

My dream last night was on a beach in Tobago...

Dr3 and I visited the island of Tobago 8 months ago. An amazing place Northeast of Dr3's home, Trinidad. It was the most amazing trip ever. The weather, the beaches, the people, the FOOD - all AMAZING!

One week in Tobago wasn't enough. Among the places I visited were: Store Bay, Grange Bay, Mount Irvine, Charlottesville, and of course the capital of Scarborough. We went on a tour of the whole island! Here are a few of my favorites from the trip, however, my suggestion is to visit for yourself to see exactly what I'm talking about.





Shandy sorrel with fish & chips!




he was hungry...




rough waters! haha...



us on new years eve @ Grange Bay

All photos taken by Dr3 and I.

Can't wait for our next visit.

xoxo,
SJ

Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Hold up! First off, I need your camera! OMG! I loved every single picture. It looked like a really beautiful trip!

Samantha Clarke said...

Haha! Thanks Camille. I've found that sunshine is the best lighting.

xoxo,
Samjo

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.