Her Thoughts: Studying.

Sunday, September 27, 2009 by Samantha Clarke



I feel smarter already! Ha-ha!

As you know, every ounce of my free time is spent reading, researching, highlighting, and making notes. It's slightly unfortunate, but I'm more than glad that I have my blogs and my camera as an outlet from all the studying.

The things I've learned haven't necessarily been related to my course work.

A few key points, otherwise I'd run on for a while:

- school is just like riding a bike.
- campus life really is crazy. (Drake was right)
- confidence is a state of mind.

Enjoy that last bit of weekend left!

xo,
SJ


Want more? Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to The Only Number!

1 comments:

melissa said...

oh i like the last one: confidence is a state of mind.

happy thanksgiving! :)

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by theonlynumber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.